11/18/2011

Opening Commissions

Hey guys!

I've decided to open up commissions again!

1 full colored character with a simple background for 15$

2 full colored characters with a simple background for 25$

What i mean by simple background is that if it doesn't involve a lot of layers and takes little time, then it's simple.

You can see samples here :


1 Character :         






2 Characters          





 BONUS You can take 2 seperate 1 character drawings for the 20 $


As a side note, NO. I WILL NOT charge extra for cum versions.

As always i work with Paypal.

Send me a Personnel message,  On my Y!galleryOn FacebookOn Twitter or on FurAffinity if you're interested .

PLEASE BE AS PRECISE AS POSSIBLE! Supplying references would be a great help. Spending too much time on 1 commission would completely defeat the purpose of having a constant workflow.

5 spots are available and i'll update the status here on my blog.

Thanks for reading!


No comments: