9/09/2012

Seeing Superman with your own X-ray Vision


Hey Everyone!

So since I've been getting some inspiration back and getting back into drawing, and i just wanted to draw Superman for some reason, this was the result.


I did a version with a little bit of hair down there for those who aren't fans of the smooth look


The reason i'm so happy with this is because i manageq to draw and finish this in under 4 hours, which is relatively fast for me. Critique is very welcomed and i think that whenever i have the spare time i'll try to fit in a drawing to keep me motivated. ( and you all entertained of course ;] )

It won't only be superheros of course, but i'm not discarding them either. It's nice to draw some heroes every once in a while.

I should have another pic coming up real soon.

Until then, and as always, Enjoy! :]

No comments: