4/30/2013

You are Challenged by Gym Leader Norman!


 Gym Leader Norman!

Well there isn't much to say here. Norman was VERY highly requested, so ignoring this won't wasn't going to happen. Sorry it took so long guys, but i was working on 3 drawings that had multiple versions, and Norman was only 1 with a Whopping 24 different pics.


Two are here, one's on my Ygallery and one is on Smut with a K :)

If you want them, nice, compressed as Rar and ready to go, make sure to contact me. I've been thinking of doing sets for a little extra cash, and this one is only going to be 2$.

Other then that, 3 down, 1 to go!

Enjoy !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW nicely done as always!
continue with pokemon dudes cuz you're doing them really good. maybe you could make adult max from pokemon :) idk just saying, i can see that you have many requests but i would really want you to make my wish come true. MAX

K3rry said...

I used to do them with my partner in crime ad140, but he's in school right now, so he's beyond busy. And a grown up Max might be right up my alley. I like things that get my imagination flowing. :)